BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work, Health and Safety
12 months (min of 600hrs)
Work, Health & Safety
What You Will Learn & Future Pathways
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Implement and maintain WHS consultation and participation processes
- Assist with responding to incidents
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Assist with claims management
- Rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- Assist with compliance with current WHS regulations
- Write complex documents and create presentations
After achieving BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work, Health & Safety, candidates may undertake a range of other qualifications including BSB51319 Diploma of Work, Health & Safety.
Payment Options - Online Study
Monthly installments of $216.67 for 12 months. Processing fee applies.
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work, Health & Safety requires 10 units of competency:
BSBWHS412 | Assist with Compliance with WHS Laws
BSBWHS413 | Contribute to Implementing and Maintaining WHS Consultation and Participation Processes
BSBWHS414 | Contribute to WHS Risk Management
BSBWHS415 | Contribute to Implementing WHS Management Systems
BSBWHS416 | Contribute to Workplace Incident Response
BSBWHS418 | Assist with Managing WHS Compliance of Contractors
BSBWHS419 | Contribute to Implementing WHS Monitoring Processes
BSBWRT411 | Write complex documents
GROUP B – MAXIMUM 2 UNITS
BSBSTR401 | Promote innovation in team environments
BSBSTR402 | Implement continuous improvement
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Work Health And Safety Coordinator
- Work Health and Safety Officer
- Mining Safety Officer
- Government Safety Officer
- Office Safety Officer
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements