BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Work Health & Safety
This qualification applies to individuals working in a work health and safety (WHS) role who provide a broad range of technical knowledge and skills, and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The qualification applies to those working as supervisors, WHS personnel, and workers in other WHS-related roles who manage risks effectively, apply relevant WHS laws, and contribute to WHS within the workplace in known or changing contexts with established parameters.
What You Will Learn & Future Pathways
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Implement and maintain WHS consultation and participation processes
- Assist with responding to incidents
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Assist with claims management
- Rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- Assist with compliance with current WHS regulations
- Write complex documents and create presentations
After achieving BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work, Health & Safety, candidates may undertake a range of other qualifications including BSB51319 Diploma of Work, Health & Safety.
- All learning resources and access to our learning management system included, no additional costs.
- Payment plan and instalment options are available. Please enquire about these options when contacting us if applicable.
Monthly installments of $216.67 for 12 months. Processing fee applies.
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety requires 10 units of competency:
BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
BSBWHS417 Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
BSBPMG420 Apply project scope management techniques
BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- WorkCover Inspector
- Occupational Health and Safety Technician
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements