On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Implement and maintain WHS consultation and participation processes
- Assist with responding to incidents
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification
- Risk assessment and risk control
- Assist with claims management
- Rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- Assist with compliance with current WHS regulations
- Write complex documents and create presentations
After achieving BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work, Health & Safety, candidates may undertake a range of other qualifications including BSB51319 Diploma of Work, Health & Safety.
- 6 months - 2 years (minimum 600 hours of study)
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Work Health And Safety Coordinator
- Work Health and Safety Officer
- Mining Safety Officer
- Government Safety Officer
- Office Safety Officer
*Course Fee is a monthly direct debit and is equivalent to the overall course cost of $2600.00 + platform fee on a 12 month payment plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.