This qualification is for security supervisors and security business managers who may engage in subcontracting arrangements for personnel and clients.
Security supervisors lead teams to coordinate and implement a range of security operations and functions such as control room, monitoring centre, electronic security and guarding. Security business managers coordinate security manpower and services to clients while operating under complex regulatory and contracting arrangements.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Monitor and review security operations
- Implement effective communication techniques
- Assess threat and risk
- Identify and assess security of assets
- Advise on security needs
- Prepare and implement security risk management plans
After achieving CPP40719 Certificate IV in Security Management, candidates may undertake a range of other qualifications including CPP50619 Diploma of Security Risk Management.
- 6 months – 2 years (minimum 600 hours of study)
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Hold a current Security Offers licensing in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets.
- A PDF viewer
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Control room manager
- Event security supervisor
- Monitoring centre manager
- Security business manager
- Security operations supervisor
- Technical security manager
Legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply in some states and territories to the provision of advice on security solutions, strategies, protocols and procedures. For further information, check with the relevant regulatory authority.
*Course Fee is a monthly direct debit and is equivalent to the overall course cost of $2600.00 + platform fee on a 12 month payment plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.