CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis
PLEASE NOTE: THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY OFFERED THROUGH RPLY ONLY.
This qualification is for security risk analysts who apply technical security and operations expertise in a risk management environment.
Security risk analysts understand the current threat environment and assess risk and advise clients on strategies to ensure the protection of electronic security systems and people and property in crowded places, as defined by Australia’s Strategy for Protecting Crowded Places from Terrorism (2017).
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Assess and advise on client security needs
- Conduct security risk assessments of client operations
- Identify security threats on client operations
- Assess security vulnerabilities of assets
- Follow Ethic and governance arrangements
After achieving CPP41519 Certificate IV in Security Risk Analysis, candidates may undertake a range of other qualifications including CPP50619 Diploma of Security Risk Management.
- 6 months – 2 years (minimum 600 hours of study)
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Hold a current Security Offers licensing in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets.
- A PDF viewer
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Event security manager
- Security risk adviser
- Security risk analyst
Legislative, regulatory or certification requirements apply in some states and territories to the provision of advice on security solutions, strategies, protocols and procedures.
*Course Fee is a monthly direct debit and is equivalent to the overall course cost of $2600.00 + platform fee on a 12 month payment plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.