This qualification is suited to those with substantial experience in business or those who have little experience, but have sound theoretical knowledge, and wish to further their educational and employment opportunities.
You will learn understand the functions within a business and become equipped to effectively communicate and manage to achieve your career aspirations.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Operate financial processes that will help you manage budgets and monitor finances within a business
- Build efficient business processes and become an efficient manager and role model in the workplace
- Creatively target specific markets and identify marketing opportunities within your organisation.
- Coordinate human resources services across an organisation.
After achieving the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, candidates may undertake a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
- 1 – 2 years (minimum of 1200 hours of study)
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Executive Officer
- Project Consultant
- Corporate Services Manager
- Legal Practice Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Business Sales Team Leader
*Course Fee is a monthly direct debit and is equivalent to the overall course cost of $3600.00 + platform fee on a 12 month payment plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.