BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Leadership & management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
What You Will Learn & Future Pathways
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Manage plans
- Select, recruit, induct and manage staff.
- Lead effective teams and workplace relationships.
- Manage work priorities and own professional development.
- Manage stakeholders and risk.
After achieving the BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership & Management, candidates may undertake a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
- All learning resources and access to our learning management system included, no additional costs.
- Payment plan and instalment options are available. Please enquire about these options when contacting us if applicable.
To achieve this qualification, 12 units must be completed, comprising 6 core units and 6 elective units.
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBCRT511 Develop Critical Thinking in Others
BSBLDR523 Lead and Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
BSBOPS502 Manage Business Operational Plans
BSBPEF502 Develop and Use Emotional Intelligence
BSBTWK502 Manage Team Effectiveness
BSBCMM412 Lead difficult conversations
BSBHRM522 Manage employee and industrial relations
BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Transport Manager
- Distribution Centre Manager
- Information Services Manager
- Manager Corporate Services
- Manager Public Sector
- Senior Manager (Public Sector)
- Office Manager
- Legal Practice Manager
- Operations Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Production Manager
- Business Manager Senior
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements