This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts. As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others.
They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team. They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Use emotional intelligence to understand team members, learn how to work with them and relate to them.
- Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff.
- Lead and manage team effectiveness, and manage people performance.
- Undertake project work, manage budgets and financial plans.
- Oversee quality customer service and facilitate continuous improvement within a business environment.
- Develop and manage operational plans and create and roll-out workplace learning.
After achieving the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership & Management, candidates may undertake a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications.
- 1 – 2 years (minimum 1200 hours of study)
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Senior Manager
- Branch Manager
- Team Leader
- Operations Manager
*Course Fee is a monthly direct debit and is equivalent to the overall course cost of $3600.00 + platform fee on a 12 month payment plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.