This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors.
They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the phases of a project life cycle
- Establish and manage a project scope
- Prepare project planning documents and present these to stakeholders
- Manage aspects of the project budget, staff and resources
- Achieve project outcomes on time and within budget
After achieving the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management, candidates may undertake a range of Advanced Diploma qualifications.
- 1 - 2 years (minimum 1200 hours of study)
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Project leader/team leader
- Project contract manager
- Project manager (industry specific)
- Project vendor manager
*Course Fee is a monthly direct debit and is equivalent to the overall course cost of $3600.00 + platform fee on a 12 month payment plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.