BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Project Manager and Project Team Leader.
Individuals in these roles have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
What You Will Learn & Future Pathways
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the phases of a project life cycle
- Establish and manage a project scope
- Prepare project planning documents and present these to stakeholders
- Manage aspects of the project budget, staff and resources
- Achieve project outcomes on time and within budget
After achieving the BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management, candidates may undertake a range of Advanced Diploma qualifications.
- All learning resources and access to our learning management system included, no additional costs.
- Payment plan and instalment options are available. Please enquire about these options when contacting us if applicable.
Monthly installments of $300.00 for 12 months. Processing fee applies.
The BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management requires 12 units of competency:
BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
BSBPMG531 Manage project time
BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
BSBPMG540 Manage project integration
BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets
- A PDF viewer
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Project Contract Manager
- Project Leader
- Team Leader
- Project Manager (Industry Specific)
- Project Vendor Manager
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements