This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- How to guide and support your team members
- Communicate effectively and delegate tasks and work outputs
- Evaluate, identify and apply solutions to a defined range of problems
- Lead an effective workplace
- Promote innovation and continuously improving the business and your team.
After achieving the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management, candidates may undertake a range of other Diplomas such as BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership & Management.
- 6 months - 2 years (minimum 600 hours of study)
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets.
- A PDF viewer
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Frontline Sales Manager
- Freight Administrative Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Production Supervisor
- Leading Hand
- Coordinator (Business Operations)
*Course Fee is a monthly direct debit and is equivalent to the overall course cost of $2600.00 + platform fee on a 12 month payment plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.