This qualification is suitable for autonomous individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. Job titles for these roles may include contracts officers, project administrators, quality officers and small business operators.
Individuals in these roles might be members of a project team, with no direct responsibility for overall project outcomes. Primarily, these roles would support wider project operations. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Apply and communicate the project life cycle process
- Apply project scope, time management and cost management techniques
- Apply risk and quality management techniques to support continuous improvement
- Effectively engage with key stakeholders within the industry
After completing BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice, candidates may undertake a range of Diploma qualifications such as BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management.
- 6 months – 2 years (minimum of 600 hours of study)
In order to participate in our online courses, students must:
- Successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
- Regular Access to a computer device with a stable internet connection
- Microsoft Office with word processing programs and spreadsheets.
- A PDF viewer
Westbourne is one of Australia’s leading training providers for individuals, businesses, community groups and Government with a record of success in designing and delivering nationally recognised training qualifications.
Westbourne College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #41084).
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to undertake jobs roles such as:
- Project leader/team leader
- Project contract manager
- Project manager (industry specific)
- Project vendor manager
*Course Fee is a monthly direct debit and is equivalent to the overall course cost of $2600.00 + platform fee on a 12 month payment plan.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Do you qualify for RPL?
Want to Learn More?
If you are wanting to learn more about taking the next step with Westbourne College, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact with:
- A Detailed Course Overview
- Payment Options
- Enrolment Details
- Learning Requirements
Complete the form below and a team member will be in contact to discuss further.